Monday, June 22, 2009

Faith

Anyone ever feel like it is hard to have faith that everything is going to work out as it should? I know I do. I have so many days like that, but I have to remind myself over and over again that if I am doing what I should and listening to my Heavenly Father that all will work out. If we are working hard to pay our tithing, pay off our debt, and build up a savings, everything will work out. Heavenly Father will take care of us. If we put George through school like we have been told we need to do, then the Lord will watch over us. If we cut out unnecessary costs and get out of debt as quickly as possible, He will help us. The hard things are still going to come. We are still going to have car troubles, dental bills, house bills, etc. but it will all work out so that we can handle it all. We have our days when it is hard to believe that this will not always be a struggle, but we are working hard to do what we are supposed to. We even have a small food storage. Lol. Lots of boxes of cereal, mac & cheese, and sunflower seeds, but hey we are working on it. Things are going to be okay.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's best to increase your faith as much as possible when times are tough...it's the only thing that will TRULY get you through it all. You can even feel happy despite the hard times. Trust me. I know. :) Heavenly Father loves you both VERY MUCH. He knows what's best. Trust Him and just patiently live HIS time table. And of course, don't forget to share that LOVELY smile of yours! It makes others happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And AMEN to food storage! It's kept us going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Al! Marjorie, you are welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete