Monday, July 6, 2009

A day out with the folks

I had the day off of work on Friday seeing as it was the 4th of July holiday, so I decided to find out what my parents were doing, since George sadly was working. I love hanging out with my parents and my little brother and sister. First, we went to Happy Sumo where dad bought us some delicious sushi, yum! Then we went to the bookstore (of course we did, if you know my mom, then you understand), then we went to The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I had never been there, but it was gorgeous! They do FHE activities too for those of you who would be interested in that. In August they are doing two giant slip and slides! We so want to go to that one! It was a great adventure. We rented a golf cart and rode around the whole park! Then, Ben, mom and dad, and I went to the Children's Garden area, which was also enjoyable. On the whole, it was a great day off of work!!
Above, Me, Bea, and Ben in front of the giant man made waterfall. Below, the roundabout that my dad thought it was so fun to ride round and round in. Me and the cool hat that I found and wanted to buy, but didn't. I mean, heck, don't I look cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment