I have no clue what to post about but thought I would say hello to the blogging world. Our lives are boring currently. Here's our fun and exciting life updates.
1. George took me shopping and bought me a cute dress so I could look all spiffy to go see my little brother in a play with Audra McDonald and Will Swenson tonight.
2. George gets more Student Loan money this year than he did last year which means it should cover all of tuition and fees! Yay.
3. Still waiting for my little niece to come out. Olive, we're waiting!
4. We need to find George a new suit. Any suggestions on where to go that aren't going to cost us an arm and a leg.
Yes, yes, that is the exciting life we lead. Hopefully I'll get a picture of Will, Audra, and Kevin tonight and you can see our fun adventure from this evening.
Unfortunately, I have no ideas on where to get a suit. :)Not even any suit, let alone a cheap one. :) But I can tell you how you earned gold stars ... Each comment left on my blog gives you 25 stars ... and sometimes additional ones are given out in posts {for example, the post might say, "If you read this entire thing, give yourself 100 more." If you let me know you read the entire thing, I give you 100 more.} :)
ReplyDelete