I am a fan of reality TV, yes I shamelessly admit it. I love watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Recently there has been an LDS man on the show from Utah. As I have watched this man and his complete disrespect towards the woman on the show, it has reminded me of the disrespectful men who have been in the lives of the women in my life. It makes me sad to see the way that some men believe they can treat women.
I've recently seen the heartache that these kind of men cause to these women I love. I have to say that I hope one day they learn their lesson and realize that women deserve to be treated like queens. No woman deserves the kind of disrespect that I have seen. I hope that these women can someday realize as well that they deserve to be treated like the angels they are. I was guilty of dating men like that before I met the single most wonderful man in the world. I can't remember the exact scripture but there is one that says the tears of women and children will be counted in heaven. I wish men realized this when making women cry. (I'm not saying that all men are bad nor am I saying women never make men cry, this post is just about the ones who are not respectful.)
My hope is that every woman out there can find a man who treats her with the love and respect she deserves. I am thankful to the man who tells me everyday how beautiful I am, even if I don't always believe him. I hope for all women to someday find a man like mine.

Maybe you are thinking of this quote from Pres. Monson, "Men take care not to make women weep, for God counts their tears."
ReplyDeleteP.s. I am pretty sure the entire Bentley thing is entirely staged. I may have stalked his wife's blog the first night of the show. She had 6,000 all-time viewers of her blog. I checked one week later - 40,000. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing.
But it does remind me of how I saw photos of him and his ex and how they got married in teh temple. Even if the attitude he has is staged, his language is foul, foul, foul.
That is all. :)
Let me clarify. I don't care that he left the show or anything like that. The things he said about her were what I didn't like. It was a shameful way to speak about a woman. Foul language, dirty mouth, and something that would make a woman cry to see later. Staged or not, those things should never have come out of his mouth.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Good men are always worth waiting for - and no all the good ones are not taken...yet!
ReplyDelete