Seeing as it is Thanksgiving, I thought I would count my blessings.
Today I am thankful for the job that I have and the wonderfully flexible boss that I have. Without this job and the boss that I have had, the challenges over the last couple of years would have been hard to juggle.
I'm thankful for my family. They are wonderful, even through the ups and downs. I have the perfect parents for me and my siblings aren't half bad most of the time either. ;)
I am thankful for the friends I have. I have a lot but I am especially for Kam and Cindy. They've both been there for me so many times and I can't thank them enough for being my friends even during my down times.
I'm thankful that George got into BYU and that he was able to quit working at Wal-mart this year. Even though finances have been a little harder to juggle since then, we have definitely seen the hand of our Father in Heaven in our lives.
I'm thankful for the trials that we have faced. They have been hard. They hurt sometimes. Without them though George and I would not have grown the way we have over the last couple of years. I know that the trial we are having with infertility is for a reason. I don't know that reason but I am thankful that is my trial and not any of the trials anyone else is facing. We are able to face this one together and for that I am so thankful.
I am so thankful for my husband! I am so lucky. I told him the other day that I don't think my marriage would have stayed intact with the trials we have had if I were married to anyone else. He is my rock. He is my angel. He appeared out of nowhere when Heavenly Father knew I was ready for him and I'm so thankful that we were guided to the right place at the right time. I don't know many men as sweet and kind as the man I married who is always trying to please everyone and does his best to make everyone he knows happy. He is such a hard worker and is trying so hard to get through school and provide for us and I'm thankful every day that he is doing that. I love him!
Lastly, I'm thankful to my Father in Heaven and His son. They have blessed me more than I deserve and believe me sometimes I really don't deserve it. I love them so much. I'm thankful for the atonement and for the opportunity to be forgiven for my sins. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Life may be filled with trials, struggles, and sorrows but the good things in life can always outweigh the bad.
Love you and are ever so grateful for you too!
ReplyDeleteLove you, miss you!!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving
ReplyDelete