There has been so much going on lately. We got moved into our new house. I moved into my new office. George is getting caught up at school. I received a new calling (girl's camp director). We've been working hard.
All of that makes me excited for today and then for this coming weekend. George and I get to relax a little this evening and just spend some time together. A week from today is our 3rd anniversary so we are celebrating over the long weekend. It's just going to be a great week.
Started today out making a yummy breakfast. George brought me lunch and some pretty tulips.
I feel like such a lucky girl. Tonight we are just going to relax. We decided there are some people around us who could use some love so we will deliver some valentines and then just chill at home tonight. I know that sounds boring but after the last couple of months we have had just relaxing is going to be awesome.
Happy Valentine's Day to all those I love. This day is not just about our spouses or significant others. I love that in Brasil it is the day of love. I think that is exactly what it is. Show your love to those around you.
Happy Valentine's Day to my lover and best friend. You are what keeps me going daily. I love you.

love the flowers! i didn't know you were camp director! yay! we should brainstorm ideas. where did you guys move to?
ReplyDelete