Monday, February 11, 2013

I've Been Thinking

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately.  Here's just a few:

  1. I want to learn to write better.  I think I may take a creative writing class.
  2. Is it better to be so busy at work that you can't breathe or so bored at work that you could poke your eyes out?
  3. I don't have to be perfect, I just have to be me.  Who cares what anyone else thinks.
  4. I'm not sure there are any easy callings in the LDS church.  They are all time consuming.
  5. New Testament is really interesting.  Whoever thought that I, of all people, would be attending a religion class at BYU and be enjoying it.
  6. Who cares if boys look at or like women's fashion.  There was a guy sitting in front of me in my New Testament class perusing women's fashion on pinterest.
  7. I love good food.  I could eat all the time.  Too bad my body hates it when I do that.
  8. Is there an age that you get to and you don't care about what you weigh anymore?
  9. Tax refunds are meant to be used to travel.  
  10. How'd I get so lucky to meet a man who was okay with my crazy thoughts and loves me despite what I weigh?  I know so many women who deserve the same thing and I'm not sure how I got lucky.

Not really profound but they are the thoughts that have been floating around in my head lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment