Thursday, October 17, 2013

We're Alive!

The summer was busy and crazy and the school year is no less so this year.  I have tons of pictures from trips to Florida, California, and just fun but I have to find the drive they are all on.  My friend Kam and I make cakes together and recently we made Monsters cupcakes for my niece's birthday. 
They were tons of fun to do and we were pleased with the outcome.  We just need a better camera to be able to take way better pictures of our cupcakes and cakes.

Life is good and busy.  G is at school full time, still in the bishopric, and is on the Student Advisory Council at BYU.  I'm still working for EFY and working hard.  It's a good life.  We are excited for the upcoming holidays.  It's our favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment