Saturday, February 21, 2015

6 years ago

6 years ago today, I married the man of my dreams. I'll be honest, I really didn't think that day would ever come. I was convinced no one would ever love me and that I would be the old spinster aunt with a couple cats but who would take her nieces and nephews on awesome trips. Then George came along when I least expected it.

We balance each other out and keep each other sane. There have been tons of struggles for us and we've been through a lot of ups and downs but we've made it through together. Because of him, I am still standing through those trials.

6 years has flown by. Sometimes, I can't believe it's been that long but I thank Heavenly Father for this man daily. I know I'm blessed and I'm so thankful he found me.

This year for our anniversary, I'm getting an awesome gift. We are purchasing a home. It'll come with new challenges but I'm so excited to be moving on to another new experience with him.

I love you George to infinity and beyond!!

3 comments:

  1. Where will you be moving to? I am sad you are leaving! Unless it's in the same ward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!! so excited you are getting a house, where is it?

    ReplyDelete