Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Well Hello There World!

Hello world. It seems as if we moved and fell off the face of the earth, right? We're still here. We love our home. I have enjoyed the fireworks from our balcony, the garage, three bedrooms, a en suite bathroom and a guest bathroom. My own laundry room and central air. A large kitchen with my own appliances. It was high time I had some of my own things. I just love it. It's quiet and beautiful. There are things I want to do it still, sure but it's ours and who cares if any of those things ever get done.

The drive is long to and from work but it gives George and I great quality time together. We listen to scriptures, have a short spiritual discussion, and listen to an audible book. We discuss things that need to be discussed. I love the drives I get to spend with my handsome husband.

We got a cat shortly after we moved. His name is Nicodemus. He is growing way too quickly and he drives us insane sometimes but we love him and can't imagine life without him now.


George is serving as a teacher in High Priests and I am the Beehive Advisor. My calling keeps me running with Tuesday night activities but we have great girls and I am thoroughly enjoying my time with them.

I've watched babies be born and taken nieces to the circus.







Work has been busy and my summer was as busy as ever. I like what I do and am so thankful for the job that I have.

George has begun his last year of school. Oh my goodness, he's almost done. HE'S ALMOST DONE! He is applying for jobs, getting ready to apply for graduation. He's asking me where I want to live. It's definitely all nerve wracking. Life is getting ready to change again forever. I'm so excited for the changes that are to come and nervous also. I have a really good life and I am so thankful for it. I'm excited to see what adventures the next year brings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see your post, i've been wondering how life has been for you :). You look great and sound like you are doing even better :). miss and love ya

    ReplyDelete