Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Engagement Pictures

This is our main engagement picture and I love it!

My pretty engagement ring!!!

George is probably one of the only men I have ever let pick me up. I don't feel like I am going to totally break him when he does.

I love this picture! Dips with George are fun!

There is just something hot about this one! I love it when he does this!

Got to have a kissing picture somewhere in there!

I don't know what it is about this one, but there is just a peace on my face that is not there often. It is a miracle what a boy can do for you!

3 comments:

  1. Sharlamay!!! I love you and i am so excited for you - CONGRATS. I love the pictures,t hey are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooo pretty in these pictures! I'm so exited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharylann! You look so incredibly happy!! I didn't get married til 44, so you're still a spring chicken! Much love to you and George!
    Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete