Oh man, sometimes, I wonder how in the world George and I are going to make it through the week, but somehow we always manage to. We have done really well at keeping ourselves busy this week. On Sunday we had a planning session for our week. I never thought I would ever do something like that, but it has been really helpful. Of course, things don't always stay the way you plan them but it has given us a basic outline for our week.
One of the things that I am so grateful we have planned into our schedule is our scripture study, personal and together. That has been so helpful. We are on a three day streak. lol. But it has felt so good and I think keeps us going. Also, we planned in time to go to the temple and have goals now to do that every other week. It was so great to be there last night. I just love the peaceful feeling there. It is so important to me that we have those spiritual things in our lives. Without them, we fall and become weaker. I know Heavenly Father helps me with daily life if I rely on Him. Sometimes, I just forget!
Because of the busyness of our lives this week, we are pumped for tonight and tomorrow night. It is our TV night tonight. lol. Our favorite shows "Smallville" and then I can't even remember the name of the show that comes on after, but we watch both on Thursday nights. So we are going to go on a walk up the canyon and make dinner and watch our shows. We will probably call it an early night too.
I have no clue what we will do tomorrow night, but I know we will spend time enjoying one another's company. I look forward to the time that I get to spend with my husband as sometimes it is not as frequent as I would like. How grateful I am for him, for his love and support and for his constant gentle leading. He helps me become a better person and I thank Heavenly Father for that each and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment