Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gotta Stop Stressing

Does anyone else stress to the point that it makes them sick and makes it so they can't focus on things they are supposed to be working on? Well, I am definitely at that point. Argh, I hate feeling like this. I want to just be happy, go lucky and not stress about money, school, work, finding new jobs, having kids, etc. etc. Sometimes, you need to just run away from life and not think about anything at all. I am definitely having one of those days. And it makes me physically ill. I feel like I am going to vomit. HELP! :)

It's okay though. I do get the vacation in a couple of days! Hopefully I can not think about things while we are gone!

1 comment:

  1. I get physically sick under mega-stress.

    Here is a blog entry on the subject I recently posted:
    http://bryantanner.blogspot.com/2009/03/grad-school-application-denied.html

    ReplyDelete