Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Disneyland this Week

I am so excited to take George to Disneyland! I am totally weird, but I have always wanted to be one of those cute couples with their hubby at Disneyland and now we get to do it. lol. I am way excited. Monday is George's big 30!! I can't believe that he and I are even close to that number, but if you wait till later in life to get married, then that is what you get! We are going to leave on Friday, right after George gets off work at around 2pm. I am working through my lunch breaks this week so that I can leave early as well! He will probably be tired, actually we both probably will, but we are only driving to Vegas and we should be there by 7pm. We are staying in a Courtyard Marriott - YAY for Priceline! Then on Saturday we will go shopping at the Outlet Mall and head the rest of the way to Anaheim! We hope to maybe see some things in LA on Saturday night! Or maybe we will send George to Priesthood Meeting, but I am guessing the former will happen (don't tell on us). Sunday, we are taking our laptops so we can listen to Conference in our hotel room. Then we are going to go check out some beaches. We might make it to one by sunset, that would be really awesome! I am excited to go to the beach with George! And then the big day! We get to go to Disneyland on George's birthday. Woo hoo! We are going to be there all day! We aren't sure why, but there are fireworks that day! So George gets Fireworks for his birthday! YAY!! We are going to the Rainforest Cafe for his birthday dinner. We will be driving home on Tuesday. We will probably take our time as it is a long drive so we will probably be home late Tuesday night and then it will be back to the daily grind! But oh how I am excited. I can't wait to spend this time with my hubby. It is well worth the days off and the money!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Make sure you post pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time Jeff and I went to disneyland, which was four years ago. They did fireworks every night. Disneyland and world for that matter likes to have some kind of big production at the end of the day to annouce that the park is closing. So they probably have been doing that you a long time. Have fun. It is a lot better when you are with your husband. If fact when you are with George in California I will be with Jeff in Virginia. Just me and him it is nice. If you want you can check out my blog at http://dianes-escape.blogspot.com/ if you want.
    Love ya
    Diane

    ReplyDelete