Okay, so I think George and I are slowly getting into a groove. I have made a daily job chart and it has one house job for each day so I don't have to spend all day on Saturdays cleaning the house. Thank goodness! The door to the house is finally mostly done! There is just some caulking to do, but yay!! Slowly George is getting moved out of his parent's house. Everything is hiding in the office. lol. I keep the door shut so I don't have to see everything that is in there, but I guess eventually I am going to have to venture there and start working on it. My next goal is to work on getting our thank you cards done and out and then work on putting pictures up around the house. It is a slow process, but it should be done soon enough. You know though, funny enough, we are in a groove, but we are going to Disneyland in a week and a half and it will throw us off again. :)
Now for my little gripe! My husband is losing tons of weight and I am not. Tell me how that works. The boy eats three times as much as I do and he still loses weight! It is so not fair! I am staying the same or losing like 1/2 a lb a week. This stinks. He has lost almost 10 lbs. Tell me how that works!!???
Congrats on the marriage, Sharylann! I had no idea, but I am so excited for you. Your bridals are beautiful too!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete