Well, the doctor said it looks like he just strained his wrist, which is good. He is supposed to exercise it daily and take some aleve to take the pain away. Guess we have to be more careful from now on! :) We got the insurance thing worked out as well! I have no clue what happened to all of the paperwork that I filled out with human resources. That to me is pretty worrisome, but I refilled everything out and now we should officially have George on insurance! Hallelujah! George and I had our first official family home evening last night. Short and sweet. We were both pooped and wanted to just go to sleep. So we had a short thought, song, and prayers. Our activity was to watch one of the episodes of Smallville, but I fell asleep. lol. I think we have worn ourselves out so much lately with everything that we have to do that we are both pooped whenever we are home! I think George is still sleeping. It is his day off. He should be able to sleep in at least one day a week, right!?
We are loving married life! We love each other and are thankful to have one another. Last night we thanked Heavenly Father for all of the blessings we have. We feel like we are being blessed in so many ways and sometimes He just needs to hear a simple thank you for them all! I did my personal prayer as a thank you one as well and I really had to think about it so I didn't ask for things. I just mechanically do it. I really am thankful for all of the blessings the Lord has given us! I know we are blessed beyond belief!
Glad George is okay!! Love you both.
ReplyDelete