Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day






I decided to get a little creative yesterday and do something I had never done before. I decided to make a green St. Patty's dinner for George and I. I went to Wal-mart and bought a green table cloth and green dye. I tried to dye the pizza dough, which didn't work too well, but I died the cheese, the chicken, and the alfredo sauce! It was so much fun. Then I made green pudding, dyed the crystal light and the ranch dressing and got out some fresh broccoli! We had ourselves a little St. Patty's day delight! And then of course what is St. Patrick's Day without your own little personal leprechaun. George and I took that picture on our honeymoon but I thought it very appropriate for this post!

2 comments:

  1. You did it! YAY for you. Aren't you a good wifey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I like to think so, sometimes. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete