Monday, March 9, 2009

New Adventures

Well, the new adventures have already started. George hurt his wrist while we were on our honeymoon and it has continued to hurt so he had to go to the doctor today and of course the doctor wanted an x-ray. At this point, I haven't heard the results yet, but I hope it isn't too bad because anything that happens, we have to pay at least 30% of and because of all the darn hippa laws, if we don't get insurance worked out then we may have to pay all of it. He should be covered because I filled out the paperwork for the insurance but apparently the benefits office has lost like all of them. So I am on my way to re-fill out all the papers I previously filled out! Oh the joys!

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer. Hope all is well with the wrist. Poor George!! Tell him to hang in there, huh?

    ReplyDelete