Thursday, March 19, 2009
The Hard Worker
I have to say, I married a very hard worker! The man is amazing. Yesterday he had to be to work at 6am so he got up at 5am, of course I couldn't go back to sleep after that. During his lunch break at work he ran to a couple of banks. After work, he paid bills, went to Home Depot, picked us up a new dryer and worked on fixing the still not totally put together door! All of that with just an hour break for dinner! The man is amazing. At 10pm I finally made him pack it in. We thought we would spend a little time together but funny enough, the second we both sat down and relaxed, we realized we were so tired that we had just enough energy to pray, climb in bed, and go to sleep. Those kinds of days always wear me out but there is such a great feeling of accomplishment when you finish a day like that and know that you were able to get things done! I am so thankful for a man who will work so hard to make sure things are taken care of! I knew the importance of finding a hard worker because of my dad's example and I really did find me one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two are lucky duckies.
ReplyDelete