Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

No, we are not like the couple in the movie! We love each other and when we fight we just use empty paper towel rolls, not real guns. :) It is official! We are married. Hallelujah! It is about time. It has been a wonderful amazing ride! Our wedding day went way too quickly. Just thinking about the little things that happened that day, makes me all giddy. It was so much fun! I could have a wedding day once a year I think. As long as I get to marry the same man over and over again. Life makes me excited, especially to share it with husband (as I like to call him). What a cute adorable man he is!

Husband treats me so well and I like to think that I treat him equally well. I'm so excited to put our house together and get things in order. We both hated leaving each other this morning to go to work. Thank goodness for Sundays!

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! LOVE YOU two! And once again, CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisyn, I need an invite to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a wedding day every year! We go to the temple on our anniversary and take pictures outside. It's hilarious to see the change in my hair color and my wedding dress still fits! It wasn't a poofy one, so I can get away with wearing it a lot! I have the pictures on our blog now! You have to guess which year is which though!!! have a wonderful married life! Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete