Argh! I hate feeling like crud! Sadly, I got the flu today. Woke up at 4 in the morning and haven't slept much since then! However, in a way the flu turned out to be a blessing. George has been trying to figure out a way to have someone home so he could have the door reframed per our landlord's request. So this morning he took the door off and screwed a blanket in place! The newly reframed door is sitting outside the door, waiting to be put back on! George got off work at 8:30 pm and will hopefully be home soon to work on putting the door back on. I have no clue how long it will take him, but I hope not too long. After being alone and sick all day, I really just want him to hold me!
I know though that the Lord works in mysterious ways. It means that one thing on Honey Do List will be done today! Woo hoo! A little closer to having our new home put together!
No comments:
Post a Comment