I'm sure you want to know this but I am posting it anyway. :) I have been so unhappy lately with the way I have gained weight since we got married, that after some prayer and consideration, we decided to get rid of the birth control pills. We will just have to use other methods now. I am excited about this! I am hoping that now my hard work when I work out and eat right will actually pay off and maybe I can get some of these inches back off and be back to where my clothes fit comfortably.
It may affect my moods for the next couple of weeks so if I am a rotten pain, at least you know it is all my hormones re-regulating themselves. I am hoping I won't feel as tired anymore and that maybe I will have a little more of my motivation back. We'll see how it goes! :)
I'm sorry Sharylann about the birth control. That stuff is crappy. In case you are looking in the future and wanna change it up i've been on the mini pill and LOVE IT! I have some crazy blood diseases and i cant take estrogen so i cant use the normal stuff but i've never had a single side effect with it because it doesn't have the estrogen. It is apparently slightly less affective but it has worked for me! Goodluck with it all!
ReplyDeleteThey have different types with different levels of progesterone and estrogen, which depending on the person may have different effects, such as weight gain. You could probably just ask your doctor to try a different prescription. (Thanks physiology class that I never thought I'd use again for that tidbit of info.)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for those suggestions. I will have to look into them.
ReplyDelete...so are you prego yet!? ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen are we going to party!!!!?