Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life is Interesting

I have to say that sometimes life just doesn't go as you plan it. You think things are going to happen one way and they happen a completely different way. That's how it was when George and I got married. I had my own time frame in mind but Heavenly Father had His. I guess I should just realize that will probably be how it will be my whole life, but every time it catches me offguard. George is working on trying to find a new job and I know it will all work in Heavenly Father's time and he will find the right thing when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. i can understand exactly what you mean. Brett and I both lost our jobs about 1 week before our wedding, we lived on nothing for a long time but i look back on those times fondly now! Heavenly Father has got your back, we found that looking for jobs really strengthened our marriage through a little trail! Let me know if i can do anything for you or if you just need to talk! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those comments. I really needed them.

    ReplyDelete