Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh Happy Christmas Time

I love this time of year and having it be our first year married makes it even more exciting! I have lots of pictures to post from Thanksgiving to now so hopefully I will be able to update some time this week. Anyway, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this time of year. George and I have been able to participate in a couple service activities and it has helped us feel, more than ever, the love that our Heavenly Father has for His children.

He is helping us to realize our potential and the things we can be doing in our own lives to make us and other people happy. How thankful I am for the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His eternal sacrifice. I will be forever grateful that He is the person who understands me even when no one else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment