Friday, April 2, 2010

2 a.m. . . . Readings

You know those 2 a.m. feedings that people complain about with their babies?  Well, I don't have those.  I have 2 a.m. readings.  Man, I feel like I am back in college.  Can't say that I miss the homework late into the night.  Several times I have thought about going back myself and then I help my husband with his homework until all hours of the night and decide that I really don't miss all the homework and late nights.  As it is, I feel like we are getting this degree together.  There really should be a secondary degree for the spouse who helps out with the student's homework.

Yes, 2 a.m. was our bed time last night but hopefully we will stay on top of things and make it through the last three weeks of the semester without anymore of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment