Kevin, Vanessa, and Baby Olive.
Grandpa stole Olive from everyone as soon as he got there.
My mom is one gorgeous grandma.
She was just so adorable and really wanted to eat. She was looking at everyone and had her mouth open and was sticking her tongue out the whole time. It was funny how whenever she heard Kevin or Vanessa she would react to their voices.
I watch him hold little babies and know that one day my kids are going to be really lucky.
I can't wait to go back to the hospital tonight while everyone is at the play and get to have time with her and Vanessa all by ourselves. I'm so excited to have a little niece and we have to take advantage of the time while we can since they are moving to Florida in a month.





ohh my goodness that baby is adorable!!! ooh i love the little ones, congrats aunt :). Being an aunt is fun, it is one of my favorite things. Dont have to deal with the hard stuff and you always get to do the fun stuff :).
ReplyDeleteOh she is perfect, being around babies is the most amazing thing and I love it. Congrats Auntie Shar! Tell Kevin and Vanessa congrats from me! Soak in that baby time as much as you can, since she is going far a while for a little while!
ReplyDelete