Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Bless the Chicken Breasts
George and I have a nasty habit of not kneeling when we say our evening prayers. As such, I am normally half asleep by the time we pray because as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out. Saturday night, George asked me to pray. I had already been asleep and so tried to wake up to say the prayer. During the middle of my prayer I started to fall back asleep and thus asked Heavenly Father to please bless the chicken breasts. That sure woke me up as I heard what I was saying. We had a rather hearty laugh and it is now our new inside joke, that you can be a part of. Now you know that the chicken breasts have been blessed and are safe to eat. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment