Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Thankful
I didn't ever do any Thanksgiving posts so I thought I'd get one in since today is the start of December. Makes sense right? I am so thankful for the challenges that we have had this year. They have been hard but we have learned so much. I'm thankful for my family! They are wonderful. They all have helped us in so many ways this year and I love them. I'm thankful this rotten semester is almost over, we just have to make it through two more weeks. Most of all, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who is so supportive and caring. I don't know how I would ever make it through the challenges we have faced with anyone besides him. He lifts me up and carries me through all of the hard times and I am so thankful that he is mine forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment