Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals Week

Yay!  It's done.  We are so happy and on top of that George has another interview for a student job.  We are praying he gets it but if he doesn't we will just keep on trucking along.

Saturday was George's Karate Final and he advanced from white belt to yellow belt.



 Practicing before the final.

Big grin.  He's so cute!

 Look at that stance!  He's definitely concentrating.


Yay George!  I was so proud of him.  He worked so hard and he looked great doing all of his karate stuff.  Sorry I don't know what any of it is called.  

Sunday night we finally got some free time to play games.  Geordan and Dan and Cindy and Reed came over to play games.  I was holding Zoey but she was getting fussy with me so I passed her on to George.  Of course, he got her to talk and smile and she had a grand time with Uncle George.  I must say I was just slightly jealous because I haven't been able to get her to smile at me yet.

We are so thankful for our blessings.  We are thankful that finals are finally over.  Hallelujah.  Now we get to spend a couple of weeks together without the stresses of school and we are so happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment