Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30th Birthday

It happened!  The day I have been dreading for years.  I turned 30.  Okay, it really wasn't too bad.  I'm actually a little excited to face this new decade and I hope it will be even better than my 20's (which weren't all bad, I served a mission and got married and those were great blessings for me.).  To start off we had a party with friends and family at California Pizza Kitchen.  It was great to see everyone.  George took me shopping too so I could have some cute clothes for the party (I looked pretty cute if I do say so myself).

Saturday couldn't have been any better.  We had lunch with my parents at Happy Sumo and that was a blast!  Can't wait to do dinner with them again on George's birthday.  After lunch, we went to see the movie Red.  We highly recommend it.  It is entertaining and action packed and has great actors in it.

The evening ended at our favorite Bed and Breakfast, Castle Creek Inn.  We checked in, went searching for cupcakes, had dinner at Macaroni Grill, and then crashed for the night.  It was all so much fun and the best part was that I got to spend a whole day with George.

Sunday we visited with George's friends the Palmers (whom we hadn't seen for two years) and had a family birthday party with the Smith family.  Sadly, I got sick.  :(  Great way to start out the year.  Oh well.  I'm working on getting better and am looking forward to the many changes I get to make as a 30 year old.

Here are a few pics.


 Us at Macaroni Grill and our yummy chocolate cake they brought out for my birthday.  MMMMMM.

 Just relaxing in our room.  What a cute face.  Below is the bedroom in Rapunzel's Tower.  We thought the walls were pretty cool.
 The sweet Jacuzzi tub.  I love the lights that change colors in the tub.  It was so much fun to relax.
 Yummy!  Breakfast.  It's something new every time we come.  Above is the first course and below is the second course.  It was delicious and I ate it all.

 We were a little tired cause we stayed up too late watching movies.

What a great 30th birthday!  I couldn't have asked for more.  Thank you love of my life!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post! For some reason gmail isn't letting me email you back, but I'll bring your chopper next time I'm in Orem..hopefully this weekend! Thanks for following our blog, and congrats on winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! It looks like it was spectacular! :)

    ReplyDelete