Monday, March 28, 2011

Today's Test

Today I had a test to measure the functionability of my stomach.  The test only took 45 minutes which means that whatever the doc thought it was, it probably is not.  Woo hoo.  My stomach works fine.  So I have an appointment with the doctor next week after he looks over the results.  They told me that if today came back inconclusive that the decision at that point would probably be to have my gall bladder out.  I don't have an appointment with the surgeon until mid April so it won't happen before then.  At that point I'll boycott it until our trip to Florida is over!  Woo hoo.  Everything happens for a purpose so I'm just going with the flow!

3 comments:

  1. If it's the gall bladder I know what that's like I had mine out 2004 or 2005 after 3 years of putting up with the attacks. When it got to the point I was having bad attacks every night it became time to get it removed.

    Good luck with all of this, we are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good to just accept what comes! i'm still jealous you're going to florida!

    ps, did you realize that was me who waved to you at the rec center last week??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they find what is wrong and you start feeling better soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete