Last week George and I got to escape. We were so excited to go on our trip. We packed up and headed to Salt Lake on Wednesday. We saw a movie, got some dinner, went to a hotel in Salt Lake and played in the pool. We decided staying at a hotel would be better on us sleep wise than getting up at 4 in the morning and driving to the airport. Thursday we were up bright and early to catch our flight to Florida! George had never been there so this was definitely a new place for him. I was excited to go back again and looked forward to seeing my little bro for his birthday. We got into Florida at 5pm and spent the evening eating, going to the dock, and watching a movie. We had to get to bed pretty early so we could get up the next morning (Kevin's Birthday) to go to Busch Gardens. Can't you just see the excitement on our faces after getting up early and working out and then heading out? (That day was our only workout, ha)
Busch Gardens was pretty cool. There were some great rides. I think one of our favorite parts was feeding nectar to the birds.
We thought the big turtle was adorable.
There was also a Cirque du Soleil show at Busch Gardens that we attended. We thought the people performing were absolutely amazing and we have no clue how they did what they did.
And of course there had to be some goofing around.
After Busch Gardens we went to dinner at a Burger Place called Square One. They were good burgers and I especially enjoyed the water.
After dinner we went to see the BYU Young Ambassadors perform. George and I thought it was funny that we had to go to Florida to see them perform. It was an excellent performance and Kevin had fun reuniting with some friends.
It was a great night and we hope that Kevin enjoyed his birthday.
Ha ha ha, I love the picture of you enjoying your water :)
ReplyDelete