Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mundane Excitement

I noticed I hadn't posted anything in awhile so I thought I would quickly fill all in on the goings on in our lives.  It's basic.  We got to work, George goes to school, George does his calling, and we sleep.  That's about it.  :)  We are happy with the lack of excitement in our lives.  It is nice to be back to normal again.  Each miscarriage brings a desire for normalcy.

We are busy, things are not always easy, but we are happy and strengthening our relationships with our Heavenly Father.  Our application and bishop's letter are in for the adoption process.  We aren't sure when we will keep moving forward with the application process but know when the time is right, Heavenly Father will let us know.  Until then, we wait.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the boring, mundane things are good! It sounds like you are both really busy, anyway. Love the Halloween blog!

    ReplyDelete