Monday, October 10, 2011

Bad Day

Anyone ever have those days where you just don't know what's wrong?  I'm feeling utterly and completely overwhelmed of all the things that I need to do with my life, all the changes I need to make, and all the decisions George and I have to make.  I'm feeling sick of work and right about now just want to curl up in my bed and go back to sleep.  I'm going to do my scripture study and hopefully I will come back in a little while with words of wisdom on how to shake that not so cool feeling.  For now, I'm trying to figure it out and not fall into my addiction, which at this point would be compulsively eating so I don't have to feel.

1 comment:

  1. You are totally allowed to have bad days. We all have ups and downs. I think most of us just try to hide them so other people can't see...which makes everyone else feel alone. Tomorrow will always be better. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete