We played hooky and went hiking up at Sundance:
We rode the chairlift up to the hike and then back down.
We chose one of the Stewart Falls options so we could see it in the background.
One night, I planned a back to school date. We rode our bikes to the park, packed sack lunches, and colored.
My bike tire kept going flat so we had the pump ready to go! At this point the sky had changed dramatically on us almost instantly. We rode home as quickly as we could in the rain.
We had a fun summer and are looking forward to more fun dates here in the near future.
Oh my heck. I totally love your picnic idea. I would love to color in a coloring book, ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun date idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI get a lot of my date ideas from the dating divas website. I think I took one of their ideas and fit it to us.
ReplyDelete