Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's My Blog, I'll Make It Pink If I Want To

Life has a way with running away from you and when you finally catch up, you want to plop down absolutely exhausted.  That's how the last month has gone.  The house is still torn apart, George has started school again (at BYU this time), and we are tired.  The great thing is, we don't care.  For the first time in a long time, I just feel content.  Like things (at least at home) don't matter anymore.  All that matters is spending time with loved ones, friends and family.

My birthday is this month and I don't care.  I don't want anything, I don't really want to do anything but be with my husband (and have my house put back together of course).  I think Heavenly Father brought me some peace amidst all the turmoil that was happening last month.

I'm excited for this year and for making some goals happen.  I want to teach aerobics and be a personal trainer.  Yes, I know that means working on some stuff of my own but I'm sick of telling myself I can't do it.  I can and who says you can't have a chubby aerobics instructor?  I'm going to make those goals happen and I'm thrilled!

This day just got even better!  I get new carpet tomorrow!  I'm going to be able to put my house back together by my birthday.  Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. You CAN do it. Because your blog is pink, if for no other reason. :) Happy January, Sharylann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had a membership to Gold's Gym in Tooele, there was a lady that taught an aerobics class that was not a size 6. I say as long as you have the drive and the passion for what you are doing, who cares what you look like on the outside.

    ReplyDelete