Faith and hope are interesting values. We are told that faith is a hope in things not seen. I have faith, lots of it. For a long time I thought I had none but now I know I have a lot but I let it wane so often. I forget that I have it.
We experienced our fifth pregnancy loss this week. Through this experience though I've been taught that I have to have faith. I have to have hope that the things I can't see are happening and that the person I can't see is taking care of me Why these miscarriages? I just don't know. However, what I can tell you is that my Heavenly Father has been with me through it all. I know He is aware of me. I know He loves me. I know He hurts with me and I know in time the promises He has made me will happen.
Someone remind me that I know all this when I sink again ok.
Oh, my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending love your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you have to continue dealing with these trials! Maybe someday we will understand why we have to go through all these hard things, but just like you said, it's such a blessing to know that we are not alone. Keeping you in my prayers! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI adore you. You are so special among women. You are beautiful, smart, loving, and a fabulous person. You are an excellent woman of faith and I'm proud to have even crossed paths with you. I pray for you and hurt for you and love you
ReplyDelete