So I know this post is like totally three months ago but I've been a slacker. George and I decided at the spur of the moment that we were going to escape for Memorial Day weekend. We felt we needed a break after the semester he had just had and from all the girl's camp preparations. We booked a hotel and we were on our way Friday night. We stopped in Reno at about 2 a.m. and stayed in some weird cheap motel. We got up fairly early the next morning and drove the rest of the way to San Francisco.
Instead of going straight to our hotel, we decided to stop in San Francisco and we saw everything. We did a boat tour around alcatraz and under the golden gate bridge. We went to Ghiradelli square (I think I missed something there cause I just didn't get that one). We went to Fisherman's warf. We had a great time but we were pooped by the time we got to our hotel.
On Sunday, we decided to just relax. We ate at Johnny Garlic's (a Guy Fieri restaurant). We went to Armstrong Forest, so beautiful and so amazing and then we watched the sun set on the beach. One of the most gorgeous sunsets and beaches I've ever been to. It was so nice and relaxing. We decided one of our next trips, we just want to rent a convertible and drive the coast.
We toyed with the idea of not driving home on Monday but we didn't feel good about staying any longer so we said so long and took an extremely long drive home. We had so much fun though and we definitely will not regret one minute of that trip.
Here's a few pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment