I used to be so good at posting on a pretty regular basis and I've gotten totally off track. Things got busy at work, that's a great thing. Summer hit and all thoughts of anything else disappeared.
I have pictures somewhere that I'll post at some point but for now a small recap will have to do.
Girl's camp was at the beginning of June. I feel like I spent all of May and most of June getting ready for and cleaning up from camp. It was fun. The girls were wonderful and I feel like it was such a huge blessing to have been at camp with them.
George started a math class shortly after that and it seemed to take up every minute of every day. Unfortunately, he started to get behind and had to drop the class.
We've spent the month of July trying to relax a little and get things ready for the fall. Really it seems to have flown by. There are only two weeks left of EFY and then the summer will be pretty much over.
We've spent time with family, seen Kevin's play, and spent time at 7 peaks and doing other fun things. All in all, it's been busy but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment