I am so excited because our house is coming together! We finally got wedding pictures put in the house. The guest bedroom looks like a guest bedroom and not like a garbage pit (of course don't open the closet, lol). The temple picture is up in the stairwell and soon the mirrors and a few more wedding pictures will be up. As soon as all of that is done, all we have to do is plan a party! Woo hoo! I can't wait for that! I love parties and I think everyone needs a good housewarming party!
True dat! Let me know how I can help! :) And congrats on settling in...you're making GREAT time! Good for you two!
ReplyDeleteOh, I will definitely let you know about it!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when we get to work on your garden too! I'd LOVE to help! :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see it
ReplyDelete