Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Ed Week

Oh man. Even just the thought of it makes me tired. I love working during Education Week and I love the busyness before it, but man it makes me tired. I could just curl up in a ball right now and go to sleep.

I have never cared about being away from home so much during that week, but I am struggling with the idea of not really seeing my husband at all that week. Normally when we are working opposite schedules we at least get to see each other on lunch breaks and because of schedules we are not sure how much we will see each other next week. I know, pathetic newlyweds, but man I am going to miss that man.

I am going to be out of commission next week, so if you need me, come visit me in the Garden Court at the Wilkinson Student Center! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment