Monday, August 24, 2009

Six Months

Friday, August 21, 2009 marked six months of marriage for George and I. The last six months have flown by and yet I am amazed that it has only been six months. I feel like he is the other half of me that just appeared and is so naturally there and a part of me! I am thankful for the wonderful man I married. I can't wait for the next six months. I know they are going to be busy. Full of work, school, goals, church service, and who knows what else.

It has been hard not seeing him. Between Education week, his work, and babysitting for my
parents (driving back and forth to Eagle Mountain), the last couple of weeks have not had time for the two of us. This will probably
continue to be the circumstances until school is
over and done with, so I am in for the long haul!
I love him so much and am grateful for the
opportunity that I have to be married to
such a wonderful man.

I had just got done working an 80 hour work week at Education Week and I was so pooped. George was working late on Friday night so I had the house all to myself and I thought I would sit down, relax a little and watch a little TV. After just a few minutes, I decided that I would rather be laying in my bed, so I headed upstairs and this is what I found. What a way to come home from such a long week, to the reminder that the man I love loves me just as much as I love him! I will never forget what a precious sight that was to me. What a way to lift a woman's dragging, tired heart! No worries, he was well thanked for such a surprise.








1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! So happy that you have a man that truly takes care of you! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete