Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ode to my husband

There are many faces to the man that I love more than anything in this world. This is an ode to the man I love!


He goes hiking with me and keeps me in shape! What support and love!


He makes me laugh on a daily basis. I am thankful for the joy and laughter we share between the two of us.

He reminds me daily of important gospel truths. He reminds me that the Lord is there and He hears and answers our prayers. He reminds me that we are a forever family and takes me to the temple often.

He is my ray of sunshine amidst the clouds and storms that may appear.

Very rarely do I see him without a smile on his face. He is the face of compassion and pure sweetness.

He shares his treats with me. Even his favorite ones.

I love my husband so much. He is my joy and inspiration. He takes my hand and leads me. He is the pillar of strength that I always hoped for in my life. He honors his priesthood and leads our family in the way it should be. I can't wait to see what kind of father he will be. He is full of caring, love, and concern. He loves his friends and family and will do anything for them. Without him, I would be lost. I am thankful that he picked me and will love him forever!


3 comments:

  1. Yay for George, and yay for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a STUD!!!!! Dang, girl! You got yourself a HOTTIE! ;) Glad to hear that things are going well (sorry about missing the awesome dessert night!!!) and that you are SO IN LOVE with the Rockstar, George! Y

    OU, my friend, DESERVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Y at the end is supposed to go with the OU in the last sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete