...don't you wish that Heavenly Father would lay out His little life map and show you exactly why the things that happen in your life happen? My dad reminded us last night that we have each other and that forms our eternal family unit. That is so true and we are so thankful for one another; however, it doesn't take away the desire to be able to have a family. We will continue to pray and be patient and know that when Heavenly Father is ready for us to be we will become parents. In the meantime, we will count the littlest blessings in our lives.
I posted a comment, but it isn't showing up. hmm, well if it does this will be redundant! I don't have a "traditional eternal family." But I have an eternal family and that is all that matters and you have a great one too, so hang in there dear. Heavenly Father keeps his promises.
ReplyDeleteyes, a map would be very nice!
ReplyDelete