Monday, February 8, 2010

New Washer

Isn't it funny how sometimes life just laughs at us. Last weekend George and I were able to get our taxes done. We sent them in and were all excited to know how much money we were getting back. Then the washer stopped mid-cycle with all the water still in it. hahahaha. Yes, very funny. At least it stopped on my last load of wash. Then a couple days later we got a form in the mail that said because we settled some debt we had to count the rest as income so now we have to do an amendment to our taxes, so we are now $400 less richer than we thought we were. Oh well, we got a new washer and I have been working on laundry that I haven't been able to do for two days now. Sometimes, I just laugh at how fate works.

1 comment: