"I have learned in my life that trials are blessings in disguise if we accept them with humility, faith, and fortitude. All that we suffer and endure with patience will build within us a more charitable and tender person, having acquired the education we came on earth to receive." - Elder Lloyd P. George 1994
“And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more” (D&C 78:19).
I have many blessings to be thankful for and I know that each person's trials can help them become better people. When we accept that all things come from our Father in Heaven, then we can accept that He knows us, loves us, and wants the best for us and in the end gives us nothing we can't handle!
I wish you luck and love today!
ReplyDelete