Monday, February 15, 2010

Sure

Everyone keeps saying, well at least you know you can get pregnant now.  Yeah, like that helps!  You try going through what I am going through and then tell me that it is all okay!  I am so mad right now that I can scream.  I try to hold it all in so that no one sees how upset I am but let me tell you something, this hurts so bad.  Don't blame me if you say that to me and I don't want to talk to you.

3 comments:

  1. I learned something getting pregnant. God sends you children when THEY need to be here. Not when I need them here, or want them here. They are there own separate little person with a mission in life that doesn't necessary need to start on our time schedule. Your little one is up there, and it just isn't their time to come down quite yet. My sister in law, after many years of infertility, finally concieved naturally after going to a fertility specialist, she had a perscription in hand, not taken, and then got pregnant. We do all we can, and we should do all we can, but the Lord will send them to us when they are ready. I know you don't deny the Lord has been with you your whole marriage and dating to make sure everything was just right, timing and all with your hubby. Why should he leave you alone now? All i know is if you want to get pregnant, and you are not, then your little one has a very special mission in this life to complete in the Lord's timetable. If they didn't then they'd already be here by now. You have a very special child coming. Be prepared :). Also this book has be recommended to me by someone I trust alot recently, "Taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler. And dont be afraid to get help. I love you, and goodluck. You'll be wonderful parents when the time enevitably comes :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry if I said anything that offended you. I just know that if I had been going through what you are going through, it would be hard and also I would be grateful, because I will never be able to be pregnant at all, (according to doctors, I will trust in God and if he sees fit, I will submit to whatever that is.) so I would want to see it as a sign of hope. And lets face it, everyone can use more hope. So, I don't pretend to understand what you are going through, and I hope you know that I love you and that I never intended to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you - it's okay to be angry and you don't have to apologize about it - now if you hit someone maybe. :) Life usually never happens like we plan and there is pain in that and a 50% of miscarriage every time takes a strong women to take that risk again and again. Sending good karma your way....

    ReplyDelete