Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whip It

I don't know why but the song Whip It keeps coming to my head today.

when a problem comes along
you must whip it
before the cream sits out too long
you must whip it
when something's going wrong
you must whip it 
There isn't anything really wrong, just it hasn't been going as I would like.  Basically I haven't had a lot of control.  Ah, control.  :)  Sometimes, you gotta let it go, but it's really hard.  I just got to whip it!  
On a happy note, George is done with his first year of school!  Yay, I am so proud of him and everything he has done.  He is an amazing man and I'm thankful for all his hard work.  He is going to have to take one of the classes over again but that's not bad considering everything we went through this summer, so it is off to summer school but only two classes so I think we can handle it!  And a little work in a physical therapists office will be great for him too!  GO GEORGE!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I keep getting a Pete's Dragon song stuck in my head and I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! "We got a bill of sale right here..."

    Just that part.

    ReplyDelete