My amazingly wonderful campfire maker and tarp putter upper. He weathered the rain a lot more before I did.
We are a little goofy but we definitely love our goofiness.
Cindy, Reed, and Brendan weren't crazy enough to stay in the rain with us but they did come visit for some marshmallow and apple roasting.
George used the large stick to keep our tarp propped up! He is very resourceful.
Sleeping in the car!
We loved the way the clouds looked on the mountains. It was gorgeous. There were even clouds that would drift through out campsite. It was definitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
Our Krispy Kreme breakfast.
Excited to go home!
Cleaning the mud off the tarps.
Yay! We made it to the Manti Pageant!
The temple was gorgeous with the blue sky behind it, we loved it!
Can't you tell? It's Angel Moroni!
We have had a good time so far this summer. George is at scout camp this week so hopefully we have a post about that. And we hope to still make it to Lagoon and a multiple other fun places. I will post the California pictures as soon as I remember to grab our hard drive and bring it to work. Hopefully these pictures will appease for now. :)




















How fun! When I saw that you were going camping I REALLY wanted to go. I just figured it may not make for a comfortable night of sleep but it looks like you all had fun despite the precipitation. You guys are too funny! I totally wanted to go to the Manti Pageant too!
ReplyDeleteOn Sunday I heard you mention you had a blog, so I went to your Facebook to ask about it, and there was the link! Hope you don't mind me looking :)
ReplyDeleteThis camping trip looks like a blast! The rain is part of the memory, right? And I'm so glad you went to Manti for the pageant! That is my home! Isn't the pagenat the best??