Christmas is never complete without a visit to temple square. The YM and YW in our ward went so I decided to tag along. We had fun despite the confusion on times and getting left behind.
We also threw our annual Christmas party with Geordan and Dan. We didn't take a lot of pictures but there was cookie decorating, white elephant trading, and games.
We had a great time opening presents with Jenny and Matiu. We enjoyed our presents thoroughly. Kind of weird not having any little kids around this year. It was quiet and fun.
Matiu had to work Christmas night so we went to the airport where he works and he took us on a tour of the planes that he works around. It was sweet. I had never been in a private jet before and I have to say it was more cramped than I imagined those things to be. Afterwards we decided to splurge a little and take a helicopter ride over Boise. It was awesome. That's an adventure I'm not likely to forget anytime soon.
We were trying to get the girls to smile and we got Olive's fat face, even better!
I have to say, I have some of the cutest nieces ever. And of course their shirts were bought by their amazing aunt. It says, My Auntie is Awesome. So true! Love those cute girls.
George had to work New Years Eve so we were dead by the time we got home at 1:30 a.m. We had to take a picture to commemorate the night though. Happy New Year!
I'm looking forward to the new year. I know it is going to be better. Even if we don't get everything we want. Even if I don't lose weight. Even if we don't have a baby. This year is going to be better because we have drawn closer to our Father in Heaven and He will sustain us through any difficulties we may face. That is my wish for all those who read this. May you remember the One who saved us all and made it possible to live with our Father in Heaven again. May you remember that He loves you and He gives us nothing we can't handle. And may you remember Nephi's words to go and do the things which the Lord has commanded. Men are that they may have joy. Find that joy this year!












fun pictures! merry christmas, happy new year, keep on smiling!!!
ReplyDelete